19 Market Place, Penygroes, Gwynedd, LL54 6NN
Telephone: 01286 880336
Sorry, we're closed
Statistics for December 2023 Statistics for October 2023 Statistics for September 2023 Statistics for July 2023 Statistics for June 2023 Statistics for May 2023 Statistics for April 2023 Appointment Statistics for January 2023 Statistics for November 2022 COVID and flu vaccinations 2022
We have begun to re-open most of our services.
We are now taking bookings for routine nurse appointments that include INR’s, routine blood tests, smear tests, ECG, and most injections.
If you are shielding, please make sure that you tell one of the reception team before you book an appointment.
The Doctors’ appointments continue will continue consultations over the phone or via video link, unless face-to-face consultation is necessary. Therefore, it is very important that you update your email ID and mobile numbers. Please visit our website to update your details.
To make an appointment please call or email the surgery:
Phone – 01286 880 336
Email – email@example.com
As we are re-opening our services, new guidelines are in place to keep you and the staff safe.
– Only one person to enter the reception area at a time. Please wait outside until the reception is empty.
– A face covering must be worn when entering the surgery for any form of interaction with staff.
– Please maintain a distance of 2m whenever feasible.
– If you have an appointment, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. This is to limit any crossover with other patients.
– Please ensure only one person attends an appointment, unless necessary.
– You can order prescriptions via the phone , email or MHOL system or through our prescription request box
We appreciate your support during this difficult time